Friday, January 29, 2010

Image of Sun behind Cactus Flower in Arizona Desert giving the illusion of the flower on fire or birthing the sun...weird...And a Sunny Love Song

It's sunny today in the WI, but dang it's cold. (I'll have some ice lake pics to show you all soon...but later)

OK, so enough snow and freeze for a little bit. Here's some cactus flower pics from sunny Arizona. Hey, ML, what type of cactus is that anyhow? I know I should know. Anyhow, enjoy the pics

AND

Here's a crazy love song in the "Soul Amp Style":




These were taken in May of 2009 while we were visiting a friend. It looks like the sun is exploding out of the catcus flower, huh?

Photo of catcus flower in the desert back lit by sun to make it look like it's birthing the sun or exploding or something . Photos from Fountain Hills, Arizona, May 2009. Photos by Mike Fisk




Pear Cactus Flower backlit by Sun. Photo - soul-amp.com


Looks like the catcus flower is on fire doesn't it? Image of sun over exposed behind a catcus flower. Photos from Fountain Hills, Arizona, May 2009. Photos by Mike Fisk



Pear Cactus Flower backlit by Sun. Photo - soul-amp.com


This one is my favorite the way it really looks like the flower is emitting light....

Pear Cactus Flower backlit by Sun. Photo - soul-amp.com


And from the flower, the sun was born (imagine a deep voice).

Pear Cactus Flower backlit by Sun. Photo - soul-amp.com
Yep, I'm pretty happy with this image... he editorialized and slightly bragged... ok I'll stop.

Pear Cactus Flower backlit by Sun. Photo - soul-amp.com

If you like, check out some more free Soul Amp music (mp3s) here (Top Ten Soul Amp Songs):

http://www.soul-amp.com/Top_Ten_Songs.html

And more here:

http://soul-amp.com/freebies



So enjoy your Friday and have a delightful and rewarding weekend (yep, I'm running out of kind and silly sentiments to put down here to all of you -Hi, mom - but I'll keep trying. I wonder how many of you actually read these???? hmmmmm.....) With that, bye for now and see you all next week, maybe. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cactus would be a purple prickly pear me thinks. Particular favorites of the javelinas I'm told.