Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photos of Sunrise in autumn leaves using flash on Lake Michigan...Orange leaves in orange autumn sun glow...Autumn Love Song for you all to Check Out

Once again... here's that autumn love song that I'm still surprisingly liking... totally weird, eh?... I think I might change the title tough. See what you think:




The pics were taken last year when I had this great idea (in my mind at least... and not very original at that) to take some pics of autumn leaves with the sunrise in the background and using a flash to highlight the leaves. It seemed to work all right and I think I like these photos. They're kind of cool... not maybe as cool as the last couple of posts, but cool is cool. I hope you dig them and enjoy the crazy love song (above).

Lake Michigan autum sunrise. Check out the purple flowers. Sweet, huh? Photos from Wisconsin 2008. Photos by Mike Fisk

Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com

This one is my favorite of this batch. Lake Michigan sunrise in orange and green Autumn Leaves in Wisconsin 2008. Photos by Mike Fisk



Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Here's a massive autumn collages (I plan on doing a better one soon):

Autumn Collage

And an odd collage of queen anne's lace flowers and others:

Queen Anne's Lace College

And one more pic for you... check out the seagull in the left hand corner.....

Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com

If you like, check out some more free Soul Amp music (mp3s) here (Top Ten Soul Amp Songs):

http://www.soul-amp.com/Top_Ten_Songs.html

And more here:

http://soul-amp.com/freebies



May your Tuesday be as good as it gets!...so say the annoyingly happy blogger. =)

No comments: