Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Song - Short Odd One - Waves crashing in Purplse, Red, and Yellow sunrise on Lake Michigan in Wisconsin in Autumn 2008 - Links to Soul Amp Songs

Here's a crazy a song I just wrote last week and I have no idea what it's about. Originally, I thought I did, but now I don't know for sure. It's super short with a very odd ending. You will like if you're of a strange mind like me:

Shame mp3


Here's the pics from the same batch as yesterdays. I hope you dig them.

Lake Michigan waves in autum foliage during a purple sunrise. Photos from Wisconsin 2008. Photos by Mike Fisk



Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com

That sunrise it just amazing. Look at the yellow of the sun on the horizon with the purples in the clouds. Lake Michigan sunrise waves in Wisconsin autum 2008. Photos by Mike Fisk



Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com


Here's a massive autumn collages (I plan on doing a better one soon):

Autumn Collage

And an odd collage of queen anne's lace flowers and others:

Queen Anne's Lace College

And here's maybe the best pic of this batch, don't you agree?

Wiconsin Autumn Photo - soul-amp.com

If you like, check out some more free Soul Amp music (mp3s) here (Top Ten Soul Amp Songs):

http://www.soul-amp.com/Top_Ten_Songs.html

And more here:

http://soul-amp.com/freebies



And so, Happy Tuesday morning! Enjoy you coffees everybody! =)

No comments: