Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Photo of Millipedes invading a Garage in West Allis, WI... Video of swarming millipedes...Scary Millipede Videos and Photos



This is the attack of the millipedes. Last week hundreds of these relatively, harmless (they mostly eat dead leaves) little creatures with all their little tiny legs and hard shell exoskeltons invaded my garage. It was dark in the garage before I opened the door and so I was crunching on them with my shoes before I realized what they were. I've never seen so many of them in one place, so I captured some images of them and a video. And since it's close to Halloween and it was a bit spooky, I'm sharing them with you.... so enjoy and be creeped out....

Hundreds of Millipedes in a garage in Wisconsin in October. Photo by Mike Fiska bunch of millipes - milwaukee wi - soul-amp.com Hundreds of millipedes.




millipes - milwaukee wi - soul-amp.com Aren't these millipedes just the cutest little buggers? Don't they make your skin just crawl?

millipes - milwaukee wi - soul-amp.com Millipedes so busy heading someplace.

hundreds of millipes - milwaukee wi - soul-amp.com Millepeds all over the place... the creepiest millipedes image of all, wouldn't you agree?

If the google video doesn't work for you, here's the spooky millipede video on our website ....

Attack of the Millipedes

Check out Soul Amp's top ten music hits:

http://www.soul-amp.com/Top_Ten_Songs.html

No comments: